Book an Online Counselling Session
You can booking your online counselling session in a few easy steps.
Here’s a step by step guide to book an online counselling session.
- Log on to your account using your username (usually your email address) and password
- From the menu, select ‘Counsellors and Booking’ and scroll down to locate your counsellor from the counsellor’s profiles
- Once you find your counsellors profile, click ‘View Profile’, then ‘Book a Session’ (blue/green button)
- Select your session type form the drop-down box – either phone or video call, select the date for your session and then click on the time (available times are show at the bottom)
- Click ‘Book now’ and read the Terms and Conditions’ specific to your counsellor and click the circle to agree to the Terms and Conditions and click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Complete ALL of your Billing Details (some details will be pre-filled from ‘Your Account’ information – check it is correct)
- Select either Pay with PayPal (yellow button) and complete the payment with your PayPal details, or to pay with Debit or Credit Card, click on the Black Button and complete the details;
- Card Number, Expiry Date, Security Code (3 digits on the back of the card),
- Cardholders First Name, Last Name,
- Postcode – PLEASE USE CAPITALS AND ONE SPACE IN YOUR POSTCODE
- and Phone Number
- If you have selected a video call e.g. Zoom, your counsellor will send you an email with a link to click on the day and time of your session. If you have selected a phone session, your counsellor will call you on the day and time of the session.